Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Page 4

<< First    < Previous                                                         Next >    Last >>

<< First    < Previous                                                         Next >    Last >>

The Last Lollard continues his . . . whatever he's doing.

In the meantime, I've had two pretty exciting things happen this week. The proofs have started coming in for The Oz/Wonderland Chronicles trade paperback, which will include issues 0-4 as well as short stories with artwork by Hector Sevilla (the artist of the fantasy Lullaby, from Image, which I co-wrote) and Mike S. Miller (the artist of both Hedge Knights, again scripted by me, and co-writer of Lullaby). The publisher of The Oz/Wonderland Chronicles used those two short stories as back-ups in another series, The Oz/Wonderland Chronicles: Jack and Cat Tales, but they expanded a couple scenes from the main series so they were included in this collection. The book is due end of March, but I just may have MY copies next Wednesday. And visitors to C2E2 will be able to buy exclusive copies next weekend (although I will not be there).

The other cool thing was I had a story published in the Graphic Classics book Western Classics. I scripted the adaptation of a Robert E. Howard story, a fun follow up to the story I adapted for Fantasy Classics, which was a H.P. Lovecraft story (Robert E. Howard even made a cameo in the Lovecraft story, as a friend of the narrator -- Lovecraft and Howard being colleagues in real life).

I'll put links to these books below. I'm still trying to figure out advertising and if I plan to use it for this webcomic . . . but for these three books, Amazon really is the easiest way to get them right now.

As usual, to my reader, whoever you might be, I'd love to hear from you . . . drop me a line in the comments below, or through my Twitter (I'm @whisperingloon) or website (benavery.com). Thanks for reading!

~ Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment