Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Page 2

<< First    < Previous                                                         Next >    Last >>
 << First    < Previous                                                         Next >    Last >>

Who is the Lollard?
What is a Lollard?

All will be revealed soon enough. Not soon, per se, but soon enough.

Again, I wish I could post more but I really don't want to lose my backlog of pages. I'm hoping that in this case, slow and steady wins the race. Because everyone knows that the truth is FAST and steady wins the race.

In other news, today this page went live as well as the 8th episode of the geek podcast I do with my friends and colleagues Jeremy Zehr and Steve MacDonald. The title of this episode, "Emo Snorks", comes from my mentioning of Broken Trident on the podcast. (Although, I'm not using either the podcast OR my WebComics.cc website to push Broken Trident until there's more pages.) A friend of mine, though, responded to a Facebook post about Broken Trident. I called Broken Trident "part Fraggle Rock, part Dark Crystal . . . underwater" and my friend said, "Sooo, emo Snorks?" So, shout out to Scott for that one! You can get episode 8 here. Our podcast features some short sketches and discussions and interviews and all sorts of fun stuff.

~ Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment